Check in and checkout time:
C/In 2:00 pm and C/Out 11:00 am (Late checkout is subject to availability).
Parking: Cars can drive upto the main porch of the Villa. Parking space upto 3 cars available.
Driver Stay: Accomodation can be arranged for your drivers at nearby hotels. We do not provide any accomodation or meals for drivers.
Maid Stay: No separate accommodation is available for maids. Accompanying maids will need to be accommodated in the bedrooms and will be charged at extra person guest rate.
Extra Person: All our rooms are appointed for double occupancy. In case you need to accommodate an additional person, we charge as follows...
-> Children below the age of 5 are complimentary
-> 5 years & above: INR 3000 ++ per night (rates inclusive of breakfast and dinner)
Power Backup: The Villa is equipped with full backup power supply which takes over automatically in case of any power disruption.
Housekeeping: Housekeeping cleaning services are available daily. However, bedsheets and towels are changed once in three days.
Divyam Villa is available for groups of friends & families and can only be booked as a single unit consisting of 5 bedrooms. We do not book individual rooms.
However, on a purely discretionary basis, we may accept a booking of a minimum of 3 rooms and treat it as a booking for the entire cottage without letting out the remaining rooms to anyone else.
Full payment for the Villa must be made at the time of making the booking.
1. No cancellation charges for bookings cancelled 30 days prior to date of arrival. Full refund of advance amount paid will be made.
2. For bookings cancelled 15 days prior to date of arrival, the advance paid amount would be credited for use at any future date within 180 days subject to availability and at the prevalent tariff at the time of re-booking. Such credit amount can be used for bookings of self or for anyone else.
3. For bookings cancelled less than 15 days prior to date of arrival, no refunds or credits would be available.
4. In the event any cancellation is made for reasons of any lockdowns on account of which travel is not possible, the advance amount will be credited as detailed in point number 2 above.
All refunds or credits will be made only where 100% advance payments have been made.
1. We folow strict cleaning and hygiene guidelines in accordance with WHO guidelines.
2. The complete villa is fully sanitised prior to arrival of any guest and we ensure strict protocols for the same.
3. All bed linen including pillow covers, bed sheets & duvet covers used are freshly laundered and disinfected for every fresh arrival.
4. We have a UV Oven fitted in our kitchen where all supplies are fully given ultraviolet treatment before being put into use.
5. Our living/Dining area on the ground floor and snacketeria lounge at the first floor has been fitted with Corona guard*, a special technology that removes all dangerous microbes including Sars-Cov-2 instantly from the air before these can come into contact with anyone.
* As claimed by the manufacturer. This product is marketed by Eureka Forbes.
Divyam From BYLOO is a Homestay villa tastefully designed for the discerning traveller looking for an exclusive private stay. We have attempted to provide all the facilities and comforts that our guests are likely to expect in a home of this kind. However, we would like our guests to understand that this is not designed or in anyway positioned to be a hotel. While our staff are trained to delight our guests with their warm, affable and attentive disposition at all times and are well suited to manage a ‘home’, they are not trained or meant to be hotel staff. We are providing an experience of living in a luxury ‘home’ in the hills which aims to provide a comfortable, enjoyable and differentiated home experience. We DO NOT pretend or in any way project to be a hotel or resort and DO NOT have the infrastructure of either. So kindly do not expect what you do from a hotel or resort in terms of the infrastructure to avoid disappointment for yourselves and for us.
We want our guests to have an exceptional experience at Divyam from BYLOO and our team of co-founders and associates will work round the clock to assure that we send you with very fond memories. However, our homes are built with much passion and we would like to urge you to treat them as your very own. In order for us to provide all our guests with a happy time during their stay and to ensure that the villa is always fresh, inviting and mood elevating, we have highlighted a set of guidelines for the use of the villa during your stay. Please take these in the spirit that they are intended.
1. The number of guestsshould not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking, at any time during the stay.
2. ID’s of all guests with pictures ( Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport) to be provided at the time of arrival. Thisincludes all maids/ nannies (if any) accompanying you.
3. Our Arrival time is 3pm or later. The villa will not be available for any early arrival.
4. Departure time is 11am or earlier. We regret that we cannot extend a delayed check out. A minimum of 3 hours isrequired for cleaning and sanitizing the villa for the next guests.
5. Our staff is available from 8am to 9:30 pm daily. No services will be provided after 10:30 pm as the staff needs rest to be back at 7 am next day.
6. Dinner will b served by 9.00pm. In the case guests prefer to eat late, food will be placed at the Dining Table with amicrowave for guests to reheat the food when they want to eat.
7. Parties, loud noises and music that disturb neighbours and the natural surroundings are not permitted. No externalspeakers of any kind are allowed inside the villa. The Villa is equipped with a new Bluetooth speaker which would be provided for use during your stay. We do not allow any singers, music groups or entertainers of any kind from outside to perform at the Villa. We are located inside a reserve forest area and follow strict environmental guidelines. Guests are however free to indulge in singing & playing recorded music responsibly within the permitted decibel limits indoors and outdoors and we fully understand and appreciate that you are on a vacation and out to have a good time. However, playing of music after 10pm outside the villa. (Lawns, Terrace and the Deck of the villa is strictly prohibited. Non-compliance of the above may force the host to complain to the concerned authorities. (Order By the Government of Uttarakhand)
8. Breakages or damage of any home items or areas will be charged as perthe discretion of the hosts at the villa.
9. Illegal activities of any kind are not permitted and will immediately be reported to the concerned authorities.
10. Carrying of any fire arms is strictly prohibited.
11. We do not permit smoking in any indoor areas of the villa including Sheesha in any indoor spaces of the villa. We follow this very strictly and any violation of this would lead to a heavy penalty/eviction from the villa as deemed appropriate by the hosts.
12. All guests at the villa including any accompanying children,maids and nannies would only be accommodated in the bedrooms. No villa occupant would be allowed to sleep in any of the common areas.
13. We do not provide any room service for food and beverages. Food is to be consumed only in the designated dining spaces.
14. We do not stock or provide any alcoholic beverages. However guests are welcome to bring their own.
15. The villa is provided to guests for their personal stay. We do not take responsibility or liability for any accidents or events on account of any negligence on their part.
16. All children must be under adult supervision and our staff will not be available to mind any children. Our staff is not trained to mind any children and will in no way be responsible for their safety when left unattended.
17. We provide all the meal requirements for our guests. Guests do not have access to the kitchen and cooking is not allowed. We also do not permit outside food delivery to the villa. Please do not carry any raw material of any kind with the intention of cooking or getting it cooked at the villa.
18. Menus are shared in advance and guests can recommend changes and inform us on allergies or specific dietary preferences. While we will make every attempt to accommodate your preferences and choices to the best of our ability based on availability of raw material, equipment and the ability of our kitchen team to deliver the same, we do not have the infrastructure to make any last minute changes to the menu during your stay and would like guests to be fully cognisant of the same.
19. We charge a refundable deposit of Rs 15000 (Rs fifteen thousand)) which is taken at the time of check-in as security against any damages or breakages made by the guests during their stay.
20. All bed and bath linen is duly laundered and sanitised prior to any guest arrival. We change bath and bed linen after every three days of a guest stay.
21. We do not provide accommodation or meals for Drivers and make no exceptions to this.
1. The Jaccuzzi requires a minimum of 4hours of preparation time. Availability is subject to weather conditions.
2. Jacuzzi can be used by a maximum 5 people at any given time.
3. Children below the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an elder at all times and will not be permitted without supervision of parents/ elders.
4. Please ensure you carry:
(a) Suitable swimwear
(b) Swimming caps are mandatory for ladies.
(c) Bathrobes (villa does not provide the same)
5. No soaps, bath salts or chemicals are allowed to be used in the Jacuzzi.
6. We are not liable to any accidents occurring by the negligence of the guests.
7. Kindly consult a physician before use if pregnant or if you have any healthconcerns.